[CQ-Contest] Top 10 Contests???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Top 10 Contests???
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Wed Mar 13 14:22:29 2002
A very interesting question. I can only make a few comments and list my own
favorites.  Also, I'm not going to list any domestic only contests, since
Top 10 should in my mind be topten internationally (besides, I'm in W1 - we
can't win domestic contests - hi hi).

My favorites, in rough order (notice a CW bias :) - probably I should ignore
modes in this list?):
CQWW CW
IARU
ARRL CW
WPX CW
CQWW SSB
WPX SSB
ARRL SSB
CQWW 160 CW
ARRL 10m

Some other contests I've enjoyed playing in:
NAQSO party
CQ-M
Russian DX contest

And I'm sure I've missed something!