[CQ-Contest] LR and LPL spots

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LR and LPL spots
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Mar 18 13:12:12 2002
I have found the spots from both of these stations to be useful and am
confused as to why AA4LR does not?

We use DX Telnet as the spot sucker for a CT network...I know it has
filtering available for it...

I am still baffled though why you just do not have the spots showing that
you need from CT's filters....in band map format with an interfaced
transceiver you can zip up and down the band and take advantage of whatever
CT filter option you are using - typically on day 1 all our rigs are set to
new mult by this band only....by the end of the contest it is new qso by
this band....

73,

Jim, K4OJ