[CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Thu Apr 4 17:18:02 2002
Let me get this straight. You may or may not keep a log, that is up to you.=
=20
They are now saying that if you can't confirm the QSO because you don't=20
have a log, then you can't view the card, so you can't get the QSO data=20
from THEIR card so that you know what to put on your card. In other works=20
if I needed a card from VE5 all I would have had to do was send you a card=
=20
with made up information on it & you would have put the same information on=
=20
your card and posted it back to me. to me this just confirms that they=20
needed to close that avenue. If I can't confirm a QSO I don't send an QSL,=
=20
paper or e. If you do then you are not really helping the system.

Or am I mistaken. Is there another reason that you would be unable to=20
confirm a QSO?