[CQ-Contest] Fw: K6III has rejected one of your eQSL log entries

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: K6III has rejected one of your eQSL log entries
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Sat Apr 6 16:41:28 2002
Quacks
I don't have any logs prior to 1997 in ADIF format so I just tell those
prior to that date no chance of confirmation.

I have found that by sending an e-mail to some rejections with date, time,
and band  they are able to get confirmation if they desire.   Its a bit of a
hassle, but part of the price of contesting.  I have 44K Q's uploaded and
have maybe looked at 2 or 3 that have come in via e-qsl.

Don't complain guys just archieve them and delete the reject messages from
e-QSL if its too much bother.
Quack