[CQ-Contest] Writelog-RSGB Jubilee contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Writelog-RSGB Jubilee contest
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue Apr 16 00:22:09 2002
Hi

The module is now ready to have the ribbon tied on, thanks to
Ray/G4FON with help from Wayne/W5XD. However before we do the
final packaging I would like to have a few Guinea pig beta
testers.

What you'd need to do at this stage is to load a .dll file into
the .......\Writelog\programs directory and register the dll
using regsvr32. If this sounds daunting, it's not, and even a
dummy like me can do it! The final package will be self
installing for anyone challenged in this area however.

If you'd like to help, please email me and I'll either send you
the file or tell you where to download it.

tia

73

Clive
GW3NJW