[CQ-Contest] Welcome K7BV!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Welcome K7BV!
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Thu Apr 18 22:25:47 2002
Fellow contesters,

With thoughts of contest coverage, Logbook of the World, World Amateur Radio
Day [what's that?] and a variety of other subjects weighing heavily on my mind,
I decided to dial up our new ARRL Sales and Marketing man - Dennis
Motschenbacher, K7BV - just to exchange some ideas. We had a great
conversation, and I wanted to let you all know that I see his involvement as a
really positive development. Take a look at the note he sent along following
our conversation.

Welcome and GL, Dennis!

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir@designet.com