[CQ-Contest] e-QSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] e-QSL change of policy
From: tautvydas@achema.com (Tautvydas Misiûnas)
Date: Thu Apr 25 14:40:07 2002
I became e-QSL system user a while ago and it worked perfectly up to this
major change done.Sorry,but now my inbox size reached maybe 500 QSO's and I
can do nothing:my attempts to upload ADIF files are vain-just very small
files with less than 100 QSO's get through,larger do not!
   E-QSL page became extermely slow,maybe due to sharply increased
attendance.This system needs radical upgrade to use it safely and easily.DAT
and DTA files should be accepted for sure.
   e-QSLing is our future definitely and system is in transition now .As
financing to develope it is needed ,subsribtion system must be introduced.
   My appologies to the guys who are waiting my return e-QSL,maybe it will
be possible one day...
73 ,Ted,LY2OX