[CQ-Contest] Breakdown - K4FCG/Mobile Multi-Single

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Breakdown - K4FCG/Mobile Multi-Single
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Mon Apr 29 21:01:27 2002
de K4OJ - hope this registers somewhat, formatting may get screwy - if
anyone wants the Excel version I will send it off reflector....anxious to
compare notes with the TO Twosome who had even more QSOs than we did - they
hit 9 more counties and made 250 more QSOs than we did - our computer and
paddle was smoking - theirs must have been on fire!

Initial breakdown stats

K4FCG/Mobile - K4OJ + N4KM - FQP 2002

CTY Total CW Q   SSB Q

QSOs      40 20 15 10 40 20 15 10
ALC  53       48   5
BAK 44       44
BRA 54        54
CHA 62       61                   1
CIT 44         44
CLA 27        27
CLM 56       56
CLR 62        47  14             1
DUV 58       58
FLG 48        44                    4
GLA 58        37  21
HAM 64       59   4              1
HEN 74        39  34             1
HER 41    6  35
HIL 44   16   28
IDR 44         32  12
LEE 91         52  39
MAO 51       44   7
MRT 29        15  14
MTE 60  14  46
ORA 48    6  42
OSC 43    2   41
PAL 134       68  65                  1
PAS 85         45  40
PIN 42      9  33
POL 64         64
PUT 88         76  11 1
SAR 55     8  47
SEM 36         29   7
STJ 39           37                       2
STL 36          25  11
SUM 51        47    3                  1
SUW 55        55
UNI 63          58   5
VOL 52         39 13

1955 Total

There were definately regional propagation trends - form FL we seemed to
land in the right places on 20 meters asd far as most QSOs to be had - even
though 15 was very solid to the West most of the crew out there was at the
Visalia convention I suspect!

CW

40  106
20  1571
15  265
10  1

SSB

40    0
20  11
15    1
10    0

cw=1943

ssb=12

1955/35 counties     56 QSO/CTY AVG
1955/20  hours        98 QSO/Hour Avg

Now for a good nights rest...again special thanks to running mate N4KM and
W1CW/W1YL for emotional and culinary support.

Jim, K4OJ