[CQ-Contest] QST QST de K4FCG K4FCG - New Catagories! - New Plaques!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QST QST de K4FCG K4FCG - New Catagories! - New Plaques!
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Thu Apr 18 20:39:24 2002
New for this year's Florida QSO Party - which is now only 9 days away - will
be a

SWL Category

And we have added a new plaque to the awards program (tnx K4RX):

Top Single-Op Mobile CW-Only

There are alot of opportunites to receive beautiful FQP certificates and a
very extensive plaque program...

If you haven't done so yet - go to the FQP website - there are the records -
the results - and EVERYTHING you wanna know about the hottest QSO Party in
April - The FQP!  Click on:

http://www.qsl.net/fqp

Florida hams are asked to please register with NS4W as soon as possible -
(see the county activation page and click on his call) wiht YOUR county
activation plans....this is a big help for guys looking to complete their
Florida Counties for CHC and also an aid to the competitors as far as
knowing who will be going to which county, we try to activate every county
with more than one ham - even if that means multiple mobile teams...by the
way their tentative routes are also on there!

Its CW, its SSB and its 10 - 40 meters on both Saturday and Sunday....did I
mention that it is only

9 Days Until FQP 2K2?

Join the PARTY, the Florida QSO Party!

73,