[CQ-Contest] Field Day Logging

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Logging
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Sun Apr 21 00:35:34 2002
TRlog would be (and is) my choice. It's especially suited to field day since
it can run on a wide range of older machines and laptops and  is very easy
to network and interface to the radios (be sure you have enough serial
ports - 2 per machine is handy.   The intuitive use  of the  enter and
escape keys make for easy learning and logging for a new user. All files are
plain ascii txt so if you do have a problem with power or hd problems, it's
a lot easier to "fix" or recover a corrupted text file than a bin type.  TR
is very bulletproof if you do have a power crash (who forgot to fuel the
genny?) which is another plus. Support from the author, N6TR and the TRlog
reflector is tops.

As a bonus, the free sample version supports Field day.
http://www.qth.com/tr/free.html

73 Don
VE6JY