[CQ-Contest] Conversion of CT

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Conversion of CT
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Mon May 6 10:47:35 2002
On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 11:45:56PM +0100, Rex Maner wrote:
> Quack"s
> How do I convert CT files from Old contest to ADIF so I can import to my
> logging program???

Here is a free utility for Windows, DOS, and Linux:

It will read CT7, CT8, and CT9 format log files, and will output to ADIF.
It knows about certain contests and takes advantage of that knowledge
is making better ADIF files.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops