[CQ-Contest] How to use CT in WPX M/S category with new rules

Subject: [CQ-Contest] How to use CT in WPX M/S category with new rules
From: wally@el-soft.com (Valeri Stefanov)
Date: Mon May 6 21:43:40 2002
Hi Fellow Contesters,

We're going to TA3 land (Asiatic Turkey) for WPX CW after few weeks.

According to changes in the rules of WPX we are now allowed to have a =
multiplier station which has to use separate Nos.
Could anyone tell us how to make this possible with CT software ?
I have sent a message to Steve N8BJQ, but no answer untill now.
We want to understand how to make our PC network for multi single with =
separate numbering for multiplier station.

Thanks in advance for the input.

73's de Wally LZ2CJ & LZ8T & YM3LZ

multipart/alternative
  text/html