[Top] [All Lists]

[CQ-Contest] Heil FS-2 Foot Switch

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Heil FS-2 Foot Switch
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue May 7 10:33:54 2002
> K0CKB provided me with a solution used by seamstresses.  It's call "Pedal
> Sta-II", and is a piece of that heavy plastic used under office
> chairs, with a
> piece of Velcro(tm) -- another piece of Velcro gets glued to the
> bottom of your
> f/s, and it never moves again.  Get it at a fabric or sewing
> store.  You can see
> a picture at http://shop.store.yahoo.com/hancockfabricstore/hcn00641.html.
> 73, de Hans, K0HB


Or...if you can't bring yourself to go into a fabric or sewing store, you
can also get velcro with adhesive backing at Home Depot.

dale, kg5u

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>