[CQ-Contest] seeking source for US County to US city lookup/vice versa

Subject: [CQ-Contest] seeking source for US County to US city lookup/vice versa
From: k3ft@erols.com (Chuck K3FT)
Date: Thu May 9 20:01:48 2002
Need an application OR an Internet site that will let me enter either a US City
and get
the appropriate US County or vice versa. This isn't specifically a contest
question, but
I DO use it for contest related work in some of the QSO parties and other
domestic
events cuz I hunt counties too.  Plus I know you folks have knowledge in all
sorts of
things, so I'll just tap the vein of boundless information. (OK.. I'm sucking
up <Grin>
but you all DO have lots of smarts!)

thanks and 73
Chuck K3FT

In the spirit of our FQP buddies..
"Only 15 days till CW WPX contest!" )hi(