[CQ-Contest] US County-city lookup info

Subject: [CQ-Contest] US County-city lookup info
From: k3ft@erols.com (Chuck K3FT)
Date: Fri May 10 09:13:00 2002
The gang (as usual!) came through!

The one I found that met my needs was referred from K1PX (TNX!)

http://www.naco.org/counties/queries/city_srch.cfm

This allows you to enter a County name OR a city name and it will search
for you.
Additionally, you can get a listing of ALL cities within a county as well
as other data.
My kind of site. Not a lot of folderol to navigate through. Get in.. do
the work.
get out. Nice site! Run by National Assoc. Of Counties.

LA8OM advised for zipcode lookups try

http://zipfind.net/   (enter city and state)
http://zipinfo.com/search/zipcode.htm

Hope that helps others too!

Thanks to all the folks who replied!

73

Chuck K3FT

13D12H50M till CQ WPX CW!!! (explains why my fingers are twitching!)