[CQ-Contest] Busted calls

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Busted calls
From: va3uz@rac.ca (Yuri Onipko)
Date: Mon May 13 17:36:21 2002
First of all, let me thank contest branch of the ARRL (Thanks, Don!!!) for
giving us a possibility to review our (and not only ours) mistakes in the
SS's.

Here are just few extractions from my "UBN":

K0DI: VE3UZ is a busted call.  The correct call is VA3UZ.

WJ0M: VE3UZ is a busted call.  The correct call is VA3UZ.

W3EKT: VE3UZ is a busted call.  The correct call is VA3UZ.

N8IE: VE3UZ is a busted call.  The correct call is VA3UZ.

K1KO: VE3UZ is a busted call.  The correct call is VA3UZ.

WO2N: VE3UZ is a busted call.  The correct call is VA3UZ.

and so on...

I think it'll take ages for people to get used to VA-prefix.
I've got enough...
So I just decided to set free poor Dave, VE3UZ and changed my call.
Hasta La Vista, VA3UZ! (Though it's kind of sad to lose UZ suffix...)

73  Yuri  VE3DZ (as of today)