[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit

Subject: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit
From: otterstad@enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Tue May 14 17:57:34 2002
Just examined my LCR for last November ARRL SS contest.  I found that 28
> stations busted my callsign in their log, and in _EVERY_ case they dropped
> or more 'dits', getting calls like K0SB, K0HD, or K0SD.  Since I use CT to
> my transmitter, the busts can't be attributed to sending errors.
> Moral of the story?  Get a call with a lack of dits in the suffix.

Too late for that !!!

Rag    LA5HE

 also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com

From: Tom Wagner" <tom@n1mm.com (Tom Wagner)

Dahs good, dits bad.

Tom Wagner - N1MM

Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
No Yahoo membership required.

From: Rich K2WR" <k2wr@njdxa.org (Rich K2WR)
Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] AlfaSpid  Antenna Rotators

I disagree with K3LR.  There are already too many ways to bombard us
involuntarily with commercial advertisements.  The AlfaSpid Rotator people
should apologize to the reflector users, make a donation to the reflector
operators, and leave some flyers in the Miami Room (with FRC/NCC's
permission) if they want to generate traffic in Dayton.