[CQ-Contest] Rhode Island Kilowatt?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rhode Island Kilowatt?
From: dave@egh.com (David Clemons)
Date: Mon May 20 11:53:23 2002
        I keep hearing about the California kilowatt.  That unit, though
        impressive, will not do a perenniel Low Power entrant (like me)
        any good.

        Does anyone know of a manufacturer selling a Rhode Island kilowatt,
        which will take my 120 watts and boost it to 150 watts, all the
        while running at about 30% of its capability?  Also, I presume it
        will have a 30% switch which can be found reasonably easy.

        :-)

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT

Dave Clemons

dave@egh.com