[CQ-Contest] Heil pro micro support

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Heil pro micro support
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Tue May 21 18:19:39 2002
I have a Pro Micro that I like better than either of my 15 year old BM-10's
(all with HC-4 element).

Last night the mic boom swivel would not hold in position.  To use I had to
move the whole boom
to the lowest position.  I sent Heil an e-mail asking for help.  Bob Heil
sent me an e-mail backing asking me to call today.  I talked to a lady and
she said the button that connects to the headset (same as on the Pro full
size) was bad.  She took my address and is sending me a new button.  She
told me to remove the button by removing the two small screws (I have a
jeweler screwdriver set) and replace.  this button holds the boom in place
thru a short plastic rod.  Guess I moved the boom too often..HI.

Thanks for the support Heil!

73 Dave K4JRB