[CQ-Contest] International ARI Contest Next Weekend !!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] International ARI Contest Next Weekend !!
From: i4ufh@libero.it (Fabio I4UFH)
Date: Wed May 1 13:50:33 2002
Hi Folks,

Just to remind you the  The ARI International DX Contest 2002 next weekend
It's a worldwide competition: everyone can work everyone.

Starting ? From 20:00 UTC of Saturday 4 May 2002 to 19:59 UTC of Sunday 5
May 2002.

rules and information are available at the follow link
www.ari.it/cont2002.html

A new version 2002 of the UA1AAF ARI Contest Log Program is available,
please drop me
a mail if you are interested, it's FREE, FAST and Light only 69Kb, I will
send you promptly
trough mail before the Contest !!!

73 de Fabio I4UFH & Commitee

Italian Contest Manager