[CQ-Contest] Foot switches

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Foot switches
From: gussam@newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Mon May 6 12:33:39 2002
Try You nearest Singer Sewing machine centre or look for an old
Dictaphone machine foot peddle
 both are very durable
have two switch contacts spaced well enough so that  even big feet
can handle 'em .... re-wire and le voila there it is.
Have had one for about 15/16 years never had a problem with it

73
Gus Samuelson/VO1MP