[CQ-Contest] Heil Pro HeadSet and Mk-V

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Heil Pro HeadSet and Mk-V
From: robert.email@btinternet.com (Robert Morgan)
Date: Thu Jun 6 18:08:56 2002
       Hi

 For the last few months we have been trying to get the Heil Pro Headset to
work well with the Yaesu FT-1000MP MK-V, but so far it has resulted in thin
audio
that sounds 2 s points weaker than our MD-200 desk mic. But it is very nice
to use a headset whilst contesting. We have tried both the HC4 and HC5
inserts but have had no luck. We have used the same headset with a contest
club on an FT-1000MP and had OK results. Any help will be appreciated.

73 DE M0TTT, M5ZAP catch you in the Jubilee contest as MQ5ZAP