[CQ-Contest] ALL ASIAN DX Contest CW will come soon

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ALL ASIAN DX Contest CW will come soon
From: jh8kyu@qsl.net (Hide JH8KYU)
Date: Sun Jun 9 11:46:02 2002
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the information about the WWYC and forwarding the notice.
It seems to be the last chance for you to get the plaque this year,
because you will become 19 yrs just after the contest.
I hope you and all other WWYC members will enjoy a good competition.
Thanks,
Hide JH8KYU (also K8YU, ex 3W2KYU, 9M6HTT, TI5U)