[CQ-Contest] CQ St. Petersburg, Tallin, Gdansk and Copenhagen

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ St. Petersburg, Tallin, Gdansk and Copenhagen
From: trogo@cox.net (Tony Rogozinski)
Date: Thu Jun 13 00:04:14 2002
After WRTC 2002 I will be on a Baltic Cruise from July 19 to July 26 and
we will be docking at the ports listed above.  Would like to meet some
of the locals at least for a beer while we're in port.  Please let me know
if you are available.

Tony N7BG

"I collect telegraph keys and most anything
  related to telegraphy especially old or unusual
  bugs (semi automatic keys).  Please email or
  call toll free 888-848-1572 if you have anything
  to sell or trade!"