[CQ-Contest] VHF/UHF operating tips for Field Day

Subject: [CQ-Contest] VHF/UHF operating tips for Field Day
From: K6LL@adelphia.net (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Fri Jun 21 08:47:21 2002
I have been assigned a few hours of FD operating
on VHF/UHF, an area in which I don't have any
experience. What are some good techniques?

We will have several rigs, 6 thru 440, SSB and CW,
and I guess FM, with beams, from San Diego, with a
clear over-ocean path all the way up to Santa
Barbara. Only one station can transmit at a time.

Thanks.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona
K6LL@despammed.com