[CQ-Contest] Country file update for WRTC

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Country file update for WRTC
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Mon Jun 24 08:43:53 2002
This week I will be relasing a country file update for NA/CT/TR/WL to support
OJ# prefix stations in WRTC.

I have a few other changes in the queue, nothing major.

If there are other changes you would like to see, please respond to me
PRIVATELY and I'll try to accomodate you.

73 - Jim AD1C

P.S. on Friday May 31, I dropped off 20 pounds (9 Kg) of QSL cards at the ARRL
outgoing QSL bureau.  If you have been waiting for an AD1C QSL card going back
to, oh, say 1990, it's probably in there.

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com