[CQ-Contest] cannot find it in my archives - got a copy?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] cannot find it in my archives - got a copy?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Thu Jun 27 23:29:52 2002
I have misplaced my copy of the N6BT dissertation on wasted time as relates
to Sweepstakes and contesting in general - think the was a NCCC pub circa
mid 70's anyone have a copy?

This piece talks a lot about how what seems like an insignificant amount of
time spent on a given QSO really does add up when you have a 24 or better
yet 48 hour contest window!

A read of this piece years ago changed my operating style completely - I
think it was for the better...too bad Tom insists on building antennas these
days!

73,

Jim, K4OJ