[CQ-Contest] RE: CQ-Contest digest, Vol 1 #244 - 11 msgs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: CQ-Contest digest, Vol 1 #244 - 11 msgs
From: ve3pn@igs.net (Peter Barron)
Date: Tue Jul 9 06:49:56 2002
Hi Jamie

If you need Kenwood connector pin outs a good location is at
http://ftp.kenwood.net/Amateur/Connectors/?plain

Peter Barron
Ve3pn@igs.net

From: Jaime Robles <jaime@robles.nu>
To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Home made Digital Voice Keyer and a Kenwood

From: Timo" <timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi (Timo)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OJ Calls Checklist for WRTC2002

WRTC2002 OJ calls check list is available in Excel (XLS)-format:

http://www.wrtc2002.org/wrtc/ojcalls.xls

Roland, DK3GI has made this list in PDF-format available in BCC homepage:

http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/OJ_Checkliste.pdf

73, Timo OH1NOA