[CQ-Contest] IARU Early-Bird submissions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU Early-Bird submissions
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Fri Jul 12 11:50:05 2002
Hello everyone.  I am going crazy here.  I have looked and double-looked at
posts about submitting early-bird logs for the WRTC/IARU, and at the WRTC
web site, and nowhere can I find an email address to send the early-bird log
to.  I am assuming it is different from where you submit your official
contest entries and also from the WRTC submission address, since the
instructions say:

"The WRTC2002 organising committee kindly asks stations working the IARU
2002 contest to also send their electronic IARU contest logs to the WRTC2002
contest committee...."

Can someone straighten me out?  Thanks.

Mark, N5OT