[CQ-Contest] Re: [PVRC] WRTC (early) results - Not so fast!!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [PVRC] WRTC (early) results - Not so fast!!!!
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun Jul 14 17:28:12 2002
At 08:05 PM 7/14/02 +0100, Bill Tippett wrote:
>         The detailed breakdown for N6TJ/N6AA shows the following
>sequence, only the last of which is posted, even though it is an
>earlier time.  May be some problem with the posting process since
>the progression from earlier would indicate the 1.7M score is in
>the right ballpark (remember OH time is UTC + 3):
>
>OH time          Score
>13:00:26         1570162
>14:01:10         1658232
>15:26:21         1747340
>15:20:00         1411344
>
>         At this point, nobody knows what this means but the OH guys!

With an hour to go, some back-markers suddenly vaulted into first place,
temporarily.  Clearly there were some glitches, but the OH guys deserve our
applause for their ground-breaking efforts regardless.

Guess I can dig out my Grey Power tee-shirt, but should stop short of
putting it on until tomorrow (maybe).

73, Pete N4ZR
(61 and proud of it, now...)