[CQ-Contest] FD Cleanup

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FD Cleanup
From: jljarvis@adelphia.net (jljarvis)
Date: Sat Jul 20 08:34:16 2002
Folks....

Both my laptop and my 756pro acquired an overspray of OFF,
from the overnight gang at field day.   Mostly on the major
caseworks...not display or knobs/keyboard, for the most part.

Any thoughts about cleaning techniques?

The alcohol impregnated screen cleaner wipes don't budge it.
Am about to try a damp cloth with a bit of soap....with an
alcohol wipe follow-up.

Ideas most welcome.

Jim/N2EA