[CQ-Contest] RE: W1AW/5 ARRL HQ Score .. OI2HQ claimed so far

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: W1AW/5 ARRL HQ Score .. OI2HQ claimed so far
From: jukka.klemola@nokia.com (jukka.klemola@nokia.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 01:02:10 2002
Hi Folks,

>From OI2HQ point of view the U.S. main consultants to
reach the succes might be:

K1CC, K1EA, K9GX, N2NC, N6TV & W2GD ..

Thanks for your participation Rich, Ken, Mark, John, Bob & John.

For me, this was The Once-In-a-Lifetime opportunity to orchestrate this kind of
a team of the Luciano Pavarottis of the Ham World to something seemingly nobody
expected.

OI2HQ claimed so far is 18.588.591Mpoints, with
427 mult, 12395 QSO.

Band    QSO   Qpoints    points/QSO     Z      HQ
160      239      599       2.51        7      19
 80     1102     2714       2.46       24      29
 40     1929     5807       3.01       37      38
 20     5061    19355       3.82       54      50
 15     3152    12338       3.91       57      52
 10      912     2720       2.98       28      32

Totals 12395    43533       3.51      207     220

This is not necessarily our final claimed as there is still
a potential issue in a log that may bring us more QSOs.

Computer networks can do anything !

OI2HQ list of Operators:

DJ2QV Maik 160m & 20SSB,
OH9MM Juha 160m,
UA3AB Andy 80SSB
OH5LF kari 80SSB
G4JVG Steve 80CW, 40SSB, 10CW
G4VXE Tim 80CW, 40SSB, 10CW
UX1UA Sergei 80CW, 40SSB, 10CW
OH3WW Hannu 40CW
K1CC  Rich 20SSB
N2NC  John 20SSB
P43E  Emily 20SSB
K1EA  Ken 20CW, 10SSB
N6TV  Bob 20CW, 10SSB
W2GD  John 20CW, 10SSB
S56A  Mario 15CW
OH6QU Jari 15CW (&15SSB mult spotting)
OH6BG Jari 15CW
K9GX  Mark 15SSB
OH8VJ Pentti 15SSB

There are at least 2 European HQ stations within a couple of per cent in the
score.
Log checking will be as exciting in this one as was for WRTC!
..despite The WRTC was more intense & fast & real life with just 30 hours after
contest top ten publication..

73,
Jukka, OH6LI,

PS. QRV this weekend atop Geta Mountain, OH0V location as OH0JJS.
Mainly 10104 kHz.