[CQ-Contest] WRTC logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC logs
From: ari.korhonen@kolumbus.fi (Ari Korhonen)
Date: Mon Jul 22 16:59:50 2002
Hi gang,

Here are some comments re WRTC2002 logs by Risto, OH3UU.
For any questions, please contact oh3uu@sral.fi

73 Ari OH1EH

Hello Folks !

Just visiting at home during my holiday.

First of all, my apologies to all. We were not able to confirm received Early
Bird logs for WRTC2002 due to the tremendous email traffic and pile up with
incoming team logs.

Enclosed please find some statistic about received emails:

    Emails total                  2242
    Count of the logs         1343 (there were several updated emails)
    (the count will increase because some emails have more than one log)
    Early Bird logs              943
    Sex offers                        68
    Messages with virus      35
    Logs with virus alert       32
    Corrupted logs  abt.       10 (not sure if all were logs)
    Money begging                 10

The numbers are unofficial and we will start to process the logs more carefully
after the holiday season.

Thanks to all for co-operation

73, Risto
oh3uu@welho.com