[CQ-Contest] 15 days too short

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 15 days too short
From: kl7y@alaska.net (Dan Robbins)
Date: Sat Jul 27 07:33:28 2002
I'm glad that so many think 15 days is long enough, but we don't need a
duration that covers the requirements of most of the contesters, we need
one that covers ALL contesters.  I've had to ask for two extensions in
the last several years and that's with existing 30 day log submission
deadlines.  It wasn't too long ago I helped a first time contest entrant
unscramble a log - just in time to beat the 30 day deadline.  30 days is
just fine, leave it alone.

Dan KL7Y