[CQ-Contest] Sending in email Cabrillo logs--pffuth

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sending in email Cabrillo logs--pffuth
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Tue Jul 30 15:25:44 2002
Charles,

What software are you and/or your friend using?  I used CT 9.7 during the
IARU and had no trouble with either the generated Cabrillo file nor sending
it to HQ, even with the Hq letters.  (I had a different problem with the log
that was my screw-up, and the robot took the correction without a hitch too)

73, ron wn3vaw

Name Barry Manilow's Greatest Hit:
(1) "Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There"
(2) "I'm Stuck On a Band-Aid & A Band-Aid's Stuck on Me"
(3) "You Deserve A Break Today..."