[CQ-Contest] W4 NAQP CW Activity (WOW)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] W4 NAQP CW Activity (WOW)
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Thu Aug 1 00:07:22 2002
Recent communications with other W4 team organizers indicate that more
than SIXTY (yes 60) W4 stations will take part in Saturday's NAQP and be
part of a team effort.

The Florida Contest Group has approximately 20 entrants including (to my
suprise) Dan "I hate NAQP" Street, K1TO.

Last word I had from TCG was that they had at least two teams.

K4FXN tells me that the Kentucky group is trying to organize two teams as
well.

We've managed to organize nearly 30 from the SECC, PVRC, and others.  We
will be known as the Southern States Sprint Coalition (hoping to to inject
the expectation that this is just a warm-up for the real contest in early
September).

Condolence letters can be addressed to Paul, K9PG, and paul@k9pg.com for
our showing up those W9s with regards to participation.  This tradition
will be extended through early September.

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN