[CQ-Contest] RF Problem with Array Solutions SO2R box

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RF Problem with Array Solutions SO2R box
From: mark@ilexeng.com (Mark Bailey)
Date: Mon Aug 5 19:32:37 2002
Hello, All:

I am in PJ2 with an Array Solutions SO2R Master.  I'm having
intermittent RF problems.  They appear to be with the receive
audio switching relay...it's chattering or switching when the paddle
sends CW.  The radio is a TS940.  I haven't hooked up the
second radio yet!

Has anyone had similar problems?  Any suggestions?

I have grounded the SO2R box and computer, added ferrites
on the power and computer (LPT) cables and swapped the
"wall wort" power supply.  I'm about to poke around with
bypass capacitors.

Thanks in advance.

73,

Mark, KD4D