[CQ-Contest] NA Contest program

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NA Contest program
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat Aug 17 11:26:39 2002
NA does support the dvp.  It can not use nettsr.

With ct an Ethernet switch should work ok with nettsr, but it shouldn't
provide any advantage over a hub or 10base2 coax lan unless you are on a
network that is already congested with other traffic.  Also with a hub
or switch you are more likely to have rf problems.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net