[CQ-Contest] DXSpot Filters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DXSpot Filters
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu Aug 29 23:06:54 2002
Thanks Fab,

I've been using DXTelnet several years with WriteLog.  For RTTY contesting,
all you have to do is put into the filter the word "RTTY" and only RTTY spots
will be sent to WriteLog during the contests.  It's nothing short of great.

For information on how to run DXTelnet over a LAN with WriteLog, check
out www.geocities.com/writelog/.  For those contests that allow packetcluster
spots, DXTelnet is the BEST!

Don, AA5AU