[CQ-Contest] DX Phone Writeup - Your Input Needed!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DX Phone Writeup - Your Input Needed!
From: hwardsil@centurytel.net (Ward Silver)
Date: Tue Aug 13 17:10:27 2002
Hi all,

I'm writing up the ARRL DX Phone contest reports for both QST and the ARRL Web
site. I'm looking for stories, scores, tall tales, photographs, and interesting
tidbits from the contest.

DX perspectives have been under-represented in the past, so with the expanded
coverage available on the Web I'd like to feature more material from outside NA.

I am also open to good ideas for the writeups in general - is there a topic
that should be covered or a new perspective?  On the Web site, we can also
publish some sidebar-style digressions that tackle a small topic
in-depth...authors welcome!

Please send your suggestions or material to n0ax@arrl.net!

73, Ward N0AX

multipart/alternative