[CQ-Contest] RADIOS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RADIOS
From: n4bp@netzero.net (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue Sep 10 05:56:38 2002
James Neiger wrote:

> NEW SUBJECT:  Does anyone still make voice keyers?  I'm anxiously awaiting
> W9XT's latest for my notebook computer; but in the meantime urgently need
> one for next month.  Help anyone?
The N1MM free logger works great.  Use your Heil Pro to record Windows .WAV

and the function keys to play them back.  Record WAV's of each of the
alph-numerics and it will even say the other guy's call.  Have used it
in a couple of SS's and have said nary a word...

73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: n4bp@netzero.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    Whiners #6   FISTS #7871

Introducing NetZero Long Distance