[CQ-Contest] Sprint Mults down

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint Mults down
From: bob.wruble@verizon.net (Bob Wruble)
Date: Mon Sep 16 08:42:02 2002
mults/activity especially ve were dwn at this qth de w7gg

missed ia, ne, ms, id, sc, wy + ve 2, 5, 8  got ve4 but
he was a non contester ...... some contesters i know
do not like this event/format .... format challenging but this test made for
so2r!!

too bad cuz as k7ss says this is the most fun u can have in only 4 hours in
our sport as one can have with their clothes on anyway!!  (i added the
clothes part)....
w7gg