[CQ-Contest] California QSO Party in 17 days!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] California QSO Party in 17 days!
From: dwood@cisco.com (Dean Wood)
Date: Wed Sep 18 19:39:38 2002
Hello contesters!

I would like to remind all of you to check out a great
contest which is only 17 days away!

2002 CALIFORNIA QSO PARTY
1600Z October 5, 2002  until  2200Z October 6, 2002

All California QSO Party rules, results, county abbreviations, and free
logging software are available at:

http://www.cqp.org

This year's California QSO Party promises to be a lot of fun!

Does your local club know that there is a new CQP plaque this
year, awarded to the TOP CLUB ENTRY OUTSIDE OF CA?
Be sure your club is the first one to win this award with a
great club event heading into the contest season!

Don't forget about all the awards available in CQP:
*34 Plaques
*40 Bottles of special vintage California wine
*Certificates to the top S/O in every state, province, country, and CA county
*Certificates to everyone who makes at least 100 QSOs in CQP
*CQP T-shirts available for purchase if you make
at least 100 QSOs in the contest

Join us on all the fun!  We hope to hear all of you
on October 5-6 for the California QSO Party!

73...
-Dean - N6DE
Member of the CQP Publicity Team