[CQ-Contest] USA Radiosport Web

Subject: [CQ-Contest] USA Radiosport Web
From: okh.npi@gte.net (Rich Dailey, KA8OKH)
Date: Thu Sep 26 14:15:18 2002
http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw

Info and links to contests, with emphasis on US/VE qso parties.  Updated
regularly.

Links directly to contest sponsors.  Sponsors - if you do not see a link to
your web site,
contact us with your URLs and other contact information so we can properly link
to your events.

---
Rich Dailey, KA8OKH - Phyllis Dailey, KB4NPI
<http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw>