[CQ-Contest] 10 Meter Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 10 Meter Results
From: n7or@yahoo.com (Craig Cook)
Date: Sat Sep 28 12:10:01 2002
Well, the ARRL made the 10 meter results available to
the public. But, not the "Log Checking
Report", whatever the eff that is. I assume that
would be a way for me to see how and why my score was
reduced? Sort of like a UBN report? When will that
become available to the public? I would like to see
it, and maybe learn from it. And, decide if I will
ever care to participate in one of their contests
again. How do I get that without joining? Any ARRL
members on here know how to get this? A search of that
web site with the word "LCR" sure brings up
plenty of members only pages. I only worked abt
1100-1200 guys, so no big loss if I don't participate
this year. However, I would like this info to aid me
in my decision.

73, Craig - N7OR