[CQ-Contest] Headset Mic vs. Boom Mic

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Headset Mic vs. Boom Mic
From: kk4ta@strato.net (Tom & Adela)
Date: Mon Sep 30 13:37:47 2002
I think that you'll find the headset mike to be superior for several

Assuming equal sound quality:

1.  I can never find the perfect positon for a boom, it is always in the way
of something
2.  I must follow the boom, so my position will ultimately become
cramped--with the headset I can lean back, stand up, etc., the headset's
mike will follow you and stay the optimum distance.

Tom, KK4TA