[CQ-Contest] TM5C - Europe's No.1 M/S - short of ops!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TM5C - Europe's No.1 M/S - short of ops!
From: f5vco@tiscali.fr (f5vco@tiscali.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 11 12:10:56 2002
ladies and gents

we've had a last minute drop out for CQWW SSB M/S

TM5C (F6CTT,ARC,F5LND,NLY,VCO and 5B4WN) are looking for a multi-op-experienced
contester with considerable band opening knowledge (particularly LF) to help us
achieve a high multiplier count...

With the recent band condx and given our achievements in 2001 we feel IQ4A's
long standing European record is beatable...

Are you available?

If you feel can you can help us reach our goal please drop an email to:

f6arc@aol.com
with copy to f6ctt@wanadoo.fr

73 Richard Riley
F5VCO

EXCEPTIONNEL!
Tiscali lance les forfaits Internet Illimités,
à partir de 15,95EUR / mois.
Pour en profiter,cliquez ici: http://register.tiscali.fr/forfaits/
Offres soumises à conditions.