[CQ-Contest] Re: Do we need new spectrum...was out of bands operation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Do we need new spectrum...was out of bands operation
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Oct 31 13:37:01 2002
I think that we should go below 3700 to 3650 at least.
 Here is one reason why.  On other bands, like 40, 15,
10, and even 20 (without the novice band), the
convention is to have 100 kc for CW operation, then a
novice band, and then phone operation.  Well on the 80
meter band we have 100 kc for CW operation, and then
another 75 kc until we get to the novice band.  We
should at least take advantage of that extra unused
spectrum.

73s John NE0P