[CQ-Contest] ARRL sections

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL sections
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Fri Nov 1 15:38:57 2002
Well, right after WCF was created, I just jumped at the thought of an
EGA and WGA.

Called the ARRL and found out that financial considerations are a BIG
factor, plus getting someone to serve section manager, and on the
various committees. Considering the number of hams in WCF, there is
simply no justification for that section ( but I LIKE it ), and hats
off to the guys there who organized and got it done.

I believe ample justification exists for many other States. NC, AL,
IL, IN, ect.

Just please don't split up SC.

):>
Ed