[CQ-Contest] Clean Sweep is not all that

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Clean Sweep is not all that
From: k0hb@earthlink.net (KØHB)
Date: Sat Nov 2 02:06:33 2002
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nat Heatwole" <nat@ajheatwole.com>

> Alright Jim, prove me wrong. If you make it into the top 10 for any
> category in SS CW this weekend, I'll agree with your statement that
> sweeps are not necessary to win. After all, you have a good station
and
> you are a good operator, so if making the top ten does not mandate a
> sweep, you should be able to prove it.
>
> 73, Nat, WZ3AR

Nat,

With all due consideration, you need to worry less about a sweep and
more about getting a call which doesn't cause us to do a mental
double-clutch when you call us in the middle of a hot run!  What the
hell were you thinking, anyhow?

ô¿ô  73, de Hans, K0HB
--
  Help support youth involved in Amateur Radio.
  http://www.mnyarc.org